The company STAVROS SIDIROPOULOS located in Agiou Vassiliou 6, Agios Dimitrios, PC 17343, Greece (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “Stavros Sidiropoulos”) undertakes to protect the online privacy of the users of this website (“Website”), as the controller (“Responsible Editor”).
In general, any information and data you choose to provide to the Processor through the Website, or otherwise collected through the Website, will be processed by the Processor in a lawful, objective and transparent manner. To this end, and as described below, the Data Controller shall take into account the internationally recognized principles governing the processing of Personal Data, such as limitation of purpose, limitation of the storage period, minimization of data, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Processing of Personal Data
- Purposes of processing
- Reasons for processing
- Recipients of Personal Data
- Transfers of Personal Data
- Preservation of Personal Data
- Rights of data subjects
1.Processing of Personal Data
- Processingof Personal Data
When you use the Website, the Editor will collect and process information about you, allowing you to identify yourself with it or with other information that has been collected. The Editor may also collect and process information about other individuals in the same way if you choose to provide it.
This information is “Personal Data” and may be collected by the Processor both when you choose to provide it (eg when you request information about the Services provided by the Company through the Website).
The Personal Data that can be processed by the Joint Process Managers, are the following:
- Name, and contact details
If you fill out the contact form on the Website – you will be asked to submit the following:
- your name
- email address, and
- telephone / mobile phone number.
b. Personal Data of other persons
The contact form includes a free text field where you can write messages to the Editor. These messages and this content may (inadvertently or unintentionally) contain Personal Data relating to other persons.
In any case where you decide to share Personal Data related to other persons, you will be considered as an independent processor for this Personal Data and you must assume all inherent legal obligations and responsibilities. This means, among other things, that you must fully compensate the Processor for any complaints, claims or claims for damages that may arise from the processing of this Personal Data, which is provided by third parties whose information you provide through the Website.
The Editor reminds you that if you are under 16, you must browse the Website in the presence of a parent.
The operation of the Website, as is the custom of any Website on the Internet, involves the use of computer systems and software processes, which collect information about the users of the Website in the context of their normal operation. While the Processor does not collect this information to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify such users either directly through that information or by using other information collected – therefore, this information must also be considered Personal Data.
This information includes various parameters related to your operating system and IT environment, including IP address, location, your computer domain names, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources you request on the Website , the time of the requests you have submitted, the method used to submit requests to the server, the dimensions of the file received in response to a request, the numeric code indicating the status of the response sent by the server (successful, error etc.) and so on.
This data is used to compile statistical information on the use of the Website, as well as to ensure its proper operation and to identify any faults and / or misuse of the Website. Except for this last purpose, this data is not kept for more than 14 months
– Definitions, characteristics and application of standards
Cookies are small text files that can be sent and registered on your computer by the websites you visit and re-submitted to those websites when you visit them again. Thanks to these cookies, these websites can “memorize” your actions and preferences (eg login details, language, font size, other screen settings, etc.), so you do not have to configure them again. when you visit the next site or when you change pages within a site.
There are different types of cookies, depending on their features and functions that can be stored on your computer for different periods of time: “browser cookies”, which are automatically deleted when you close the browser, and “permanent cookies”, which remain on your device until the preset expiration date has elapsed.
In particular, “functionality cookies” – that is, cookies that are used only to send messages through an electronic communications network or that are necessary to provide the services you request – usually do not require this consent. These include browsing or session cookies (used to allow users to log in) and function cookies (used to store a user’s choices when accessing the site, such as the language or products selected for purchase). ).
– Types of cookies used by the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Browsing or session cookies, which are absolutely necessary for the operation of the Website and / or to allow you to use the content and Services of the Website.
- Performance cookies,which allow Co-Editors to understand how users use the Website and track traffic to and from the Website.
- functional Cookies,which are used to activate certain features of the Site and the Site configuration according to your choice (eglanguage), to improve your experience.
The Editor also uses third-party cookies – that is, cookies from third-party websites / web servers other than the Website. These third parties will act either as independent processors from the Processor in relation to their own cookies (using the data they collect for their own purposes and under the terms set by them) or as processors for the Processor. (Personal Data is processed on behalf of the Processor). For more information about how these third parties may use your information, see their privacy policies:
– Cookies present on the Website
Specifically, the cookies that exist on the website are the following:
- Technical Name – Responsible, Type of cookie, purpose of the cookie, duration of storage.
– Cookie settings
You can block or delete cookies used on the Website through the browser options you use. Cookie preferences will be reset if different browsers are used to access the Website. For more information on how to set cookie preferences through your browser, see the instructions below:
You can also set your third-party cookies preferences using online platforms such as AdChoice.
2.Purposes of processing
The Company, as the Processor, intends to use your Personal Data, which is collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
- Verify your identity and manage the requests you submitted yourself through the Contact Form of the Website, or via email to the Company’s email address,
- To comply with the laws regarding the collection and / or further processing of certain types of Personal Data,
- To prevent and detect any misuse of the Website, or for any fraudulent activities against the Website.
The legal bases of the Company for the processing of your Personal Data, according to the purposes, are the following:
- Request Management: Processing for these purposes is necessary to provide the requested Services and is therefore necessary to execute a contract with you. It is not obligatory to give your Personal Data to the Company for these purposes.
- Compliance: The processing for this purpose is necessary for the Company in order to comply with its legal obligations.
- Χ Abuse / Fraud: The information collected for this purpose is used solely to prevent and detect fraudulent activity or misuse of the Website (for potentially criminal purposes).
4. Recipients of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be disclosed in the following list of persons / entities (“Recipients”):
- Entities that normally act as data processors on behalf of the Controller, such as: (i) persons, companies or professional companies providing the Controller with accounting, management, legal, fiscal, financial the provision of the Services, (ii) the bodies involved in the provision of the Services (eg hosting service providers or e-mail platform providers) and / or performing technical maintenance, such as IT service providers (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic networks communications);
- People authorized by the Controller to process the Personal Data required for the performance of activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, which have undertaken an obligation of confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (for example Processing Officers)
- Public bodies, authorities to which your Personal Data may be disclosed, in accordance with applicable law or the binding mandates of such bodies, bodies or authorities
5.Transfers of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will not be transmitted to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
6.Preservation of Personal Data
The Personal Data processed for the Management of Claims will be retained by the Company for the period deemed absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes – in any case, as such Personal Data is processed for the provision of the Services, the Company may continue to retain this Personal Data for a longer period of time, as may be necessary to protect its autonomous interests associated with any liability in connection with the provision of the Services.
The Personal Data processed for Compliance will be retained for the period required by the specific legal obligation or applicable law.
The Personal Data processed for the prevention of Abuse / Fraud will be retained for as long as deemed absolutely necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.
7.Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the right to exercise the following rights before the Processor at any time:
- Access to your Personal Data processed by the Processor (and / or a copy of this Personal Data), as well as information regarding the processing of your Personal Data,
- Correction or updating of your Personal Data that has been processed by the Processor, where it may be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request for deletion of your Personal Data processed by the Processor, where you believe that the processing is unnecessary or otherwise illegal.
- A request to restrict the processing of your Personal Data when you believe that the Personal Data being processed is inaccurate, unnecessary or illegally processed or when you have objections to the processing
- Exercising your right to portability: the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data provided to the Processor in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the transfer of such Personal Data to another data controller;
- Oppose the processing of your Personal Data, for reasons related to your particular situation, which you believe should prevent the Processor from processing your Personal Data
In addition to the above means, you can always exercise your rights described above by sending a written request to the Processor at the following address: email@example.com.
In any case, please note that, as a data subject, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data through the Website is illegal.